With the more 30-year working experince in mining sector, HOT provides mining evaluation consultaion service to clients around the world for mining investment projects.Through the investigation of professional teams, the reliable technical due diligence Reports and other consultaion reports can be committed to clients.
Contents of Mine Evaluation：
1. Design and Supervision of Exploration Projects
2. Asset Evaluation and Valuation of Mining Industry
3. Estimation and Audit of Mineral Resources and Recoverable Reserves
4. Technical Assessment of Mining Facilities and Running Projects
5. Technical Assessment and Independent Competent Persons Reports before Project Merger and Acquisition, Financing, Stock Listing or Litigation
The Report we can Prepare:
1. Project Consultation Report
2. Competent Person’s/ Qualified Person’s Report (Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves Report, JORC, NI43-101),
3. Public Reports (Exploration Reports and Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves Report required by Australia and New Zealand Stock Exchange,)
4. Other different types of consultation report.
HOT has participated in the projects of due diligence and acquisition of many world-class mining projects, maintenance of mining rights, exploration technology and related management work. Our core team has conducted geological, mining, processing, port, railway and infrastructure surveys on coal mines, CBM, oil, gold, copper, iron, lead-zinc and non-metallic mines in China, Australia (South Australia, West Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, North Territory), Central Asia, Southeast Asia, West Africa, East Africa and Southern Africa, etc.